This chia seed pudding recipe is creamy, sweet, and a healthy option for work from home and work life.
This chocolate raspberry chia pudding works for breakfast or dessert. It’s so flavorful and is great for meal prep. For example, you can freeze the leftovers (so you don’t waste them) and take them out the night before to eat in the morning. There are so many flavorful combinations that you can put together to keep your breakfast exciting. Check out some of the flavor variations below to get some inspiration.
Ingredients to make chia seed pudding recipe
- milk of your choice ( I like oat & almond milk)
- sweetener of your choice ( I like maple syrup & dates)
- cacao or cocoa powder
- chia seeds
- vanilla extract
- chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- fresh raspberries
How to make this chia seed pudding recipe
Blend your plant-based milk, maple syrup, cacao powder, and vanilla extract into a high-speed blender together.
Add the chia seeds and chocolate chips to the chocolate mixture and let sit for at least an hour, or overnight.
Blend your plant-based milk, maple syrup, and raspberries.
Add some chia seeds to the raspberry mixture and let sit for at least an hour, or overnight.
When the chia puddings are ready, layer them in a cup or jar, and top with fresh berries and hemp seeds.
Chia pudding idea inspiration
- vanilla and berries
- Strawberry & rhubarb
- pumpkin spice
- cinnamon & apple
- turmeric & blackberries
How long does chia seed pudding last
Chia pudding can last up to a week in an airtight container. Alternatively, you can store it in the freezer in an airtight container. It will last for several months in the freezer. When you’re ready to use it, move it from the freezer into the fridge the previous night to thaw.
Tips for making recipe perfectly
- This chocolate raspberry chia pudding will last in the fridge for up to a week. See above for longer use!
- Ideally, let the chia pudding set in the fridge for several hours. Overnight, is even better.
- If using frozen raspberries, let them defrost prior to use.
- Feel free to use this recipe as a foundation. You can use it to make just the chocolate or raspberry pudding. Use them together or separately.
More delicious healthy vegan recipes:
Chocolate Raspberry Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
Chocolate Chia Pudding
- Prepare the chocolate pudding: Add the oat milk, maple syrup, cacao powder, and vanilla extract together to a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour the mixture into a bowl or jar and add the chocolate chips & chia seeds, mix with a spoon until combined. Cover and place in the fridge to set for at least an hour, or overnight.
- Prepare the raspberry pudding: Add the oat milk, raspberries, maple syrup to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a bowl or jar and add chia seeds, mix with a spoon until combined. Cover and place in the fridge to set for at least an hour, or overnight.
- Combine the chia puddings: Layer the raspberry chia pudding & chocolate chia pudding into small cups or jars. Optionally, top with fresh raspberries, nuts, and hemp seeds. Enjoy!!!