Whipped Vegan Feta Cheese Recipe
Make this easy whipped vegan feta cheese dip and serve with roasted potatoes, crackers, chips, or fresh veggies. Enjoy!
- 8 oz vegan feta
- 1/2 cup plain vegan yogurt can sub for coconut yogurt, sour cream, or plain greek yogurt
- 1 small garlic clove smashed
- 2 tbsp olive oil plus more for drizzling
- 1 tsp fresh or dried thyme plus more for garnish
- salt and black pepper, to taste plus more for topping
- Maple syrup for drizzling can sub for honey
Combine the vegan feta, vegan yogurt, garlic, olive oil, and thyme in a food processor and process until smooth, about 30 - 50 seconds. Season the whipped feta with salt and pepper to taste.
Scoop into a serving bowl, drizzle with olive oil and maple syrup, and sprinkle with thyme and black pepper. Serve with sliced veggies, roasted potatoes, or chips for dipping. Enjoy!