Best Watermelon Slushie
The best watermelon slushie that's refreshing, healthy, and easy to make.
- 1 lemon (freshly squeezed juice) can sub for lime juice
- 2-4 tbsp maple syrup or sweetener of your choice
- 2 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup fresh mint or basil leaves
Sit the frozen watermelon chunks out at room temperature to defrost for 5-10 minutes. To a high-speed blender, add the watermelon, lemon juice, mint, basil, maple syrup, and water.
Blend until the watermelon mixture is thick and slushy. If the mixture is too thick, add some extra water and pulse until you reach desired consistency.
Pour into glass cups and enjoy!
- Optional: Lemon or lime wheels and mint sprigs, for garnish
- Optional: 1 cup chilled vodka or tequila